UAV Protect are delighted to partner with All Risks to provide coverage in the USA.
All Risks, Ltd. is the largest national independent wholesale brokerage firm offering comprehensive insurance solutions with a full service platform of brokerage, contract binding, exclusive national programs and specialty personal lines products. From their founding in 1964, All Risks’ focus has been assembling the best and the brightest team in the insurance industry. You will not find a more dedicated or professional operation in the wholesale insurance industry. For the last half century, All Risks has helped thousands of retail insurance agents and brokers around the United States place excess/surplus and specialty lines insurance coverage.
Today, All Risks is the largest independent and privately-held wholesaler in the U.S., writing over $1B in premiums.
For more information, visit a www.allrisks.com.
UAV Protect and All Risks have recognized the unique set of hazards commercial UAS operators encounter. As well as providing a tailored aviation policy that has been created for the unique exposures of operating UAS, we have also considered the non-aviation exposures commercial UAS operations encounter; trespassing and invasion of privacy, gathering and secure storage of data, general liability for on site operations and personal accident cover. We understand these hazards and have developed a product to provide comprehensive coverage with a competitive price.
- UAS hull (limits up to $100,000; higher limits are available on referral)
- UAS Liability (limits up to $5,000,000 but can provide up to $80,000,000 capacity on request)
- General Liability for onsite exposure (limits up to $1,000,000)
- Privacy & Trespass cover (limits up to $1,000,000)
- Personal Accident (limits up to $250,000 per individual)
- AM Best A (Excellent) Insurers
- Ability to tailor a combination of coverage on one policy
- Larger risks can be considered outside of the program
- Coverage that has been tailored for the unique exposures of a UAS operator
- Aviation coverage and aviation insurers providing UAS hull and liability coverage
For more information, please contact Matt Britton, Program Underwriter.
800-366-5810 x 3548